The DC Tromb Twin is a portable but very powerful dust extractor suitable for large quantities of dust due to its integrated pre-separator. It is particularly suitable for concrete grinding since 80–90% of the coarse materials are separated in the pre-separator. The remaining dust goes into the filter cyclone. The DC Tromb Twin is a flexible machine since it is powerful enough for most applications yet it can be easily moved and transported. The air flow capacity is suitable for concrete floor grinding machines with diamond discs of up to 500 mm/20” diameter.
Different discharge arrangements can be combined (intellibag (c), Longopac (L) and container (a)): c+c/ c+L /a+L / a+a / L+L. The first letter refers to the machine and the second to the pre-separator. These are our standard combinations and more combinations are possible.
The DC Tromb Twin is delivered as standard with the following:
- Antistatic hose set Ø 2” /50 mm x 25’/7,5m
(Part No 2013+2129+2008)
- Aluminium floor tool B500 (Part No 7238)
- Chrome steel suction pipe Ø 2” /50 mm (Part No 7265)
- 10 plastic sacks intelli bag® (Art nr 43619) for all (c) combinations
- Longopac 25 m (432177) for all (L) combinations
- Collection container 40l for all (a) combinations
- Fine filter, polyester (Part No 44017)
- HEPA filter (Part No 44016)