DC Reach – New System for Overhead-Cleaning
Stockholm, 2023-05-31 – Cleaning at heights has long been a challenging task, often requiring hydraulic lifting aids, work platforms, and a minimum of two individuals to ensure safety. However, a new solution has arrived in the form of DC Reach, a cutting-edge system that enables safe and efficient overhead cleaning by just one person.
The core of the DC Reach system lies in its innovative piping components, comprising a combination of straight pipe parts and bends that can be interconnected as desired. This flexible configuration allows for customized setups to meet the unique requirements of each customer. To further enhance its capabilities, the system is equipped with several suction nozzles, ensuring comprehensive and thorough cleaning.
As a testament to its commitment to quality and safety, DC Reach is offered in two variants: the standard DC Reach (Part no 7600) and the DC Reach ATEX (Part no 7620) designed specifically for customers operating in ATEX environments. Both versions undergo rigorous certification processes and meet the stringent requirements of the relevant directives, including the ATEX directive 2014/34/EU, ISO 80079-36:2016, ISO 80079-37, and are NFPA certified.
The DC Reach system simplifies overhead cleaning by streamlining the process and eliminating the need for multiple personnel. This increases efficiency and reduces operational costs, making it an ideal choice for businesses seeking to optimize their cleaning operations.
“We are excited to introduce DC Reach, an efficient solution for overhead cleaning,” said Nina Uggowitzer, CEO at Dustcontrol AB. “By combining safety, efficiency, and customization, DC Reach empowers businesses to transform their cleaning operations and achieve superior results with minimal resources. We are confident that this innovative system will simplify how overhead cleaning is approached and it pairs perfectly with our high-performance dust extractors.”
- Enhanced Safety: With the ability to be operated by a single person, the DC Reach system eliminates the need for additional personnel, significantly reducing the risk associated with overhead cleaning tasks.
- Customizable Configuration: The flexible pipe system allows for easy customization, ensuring the system can adapt to a wide range of cleaning requirements and spatial constraints.
- Comprehensive Cleaning: Equipped with multiple suction nozzles, DC Reach ensures thorough and efficient cleaning, leaving no area untouched.
- ATEX Certified: The DC Reach ATEX variant is specially designed and certified for customers working in ATEX environments, guaranteeing compliance with stringent safety regulations.
Combine with a Dustcontrol dust extractor
The following machines are highly compatible with this solution: the DC 1800 range and the DC 2900 range. In ATEX environments, the ideal choices to pair with this solution would be the DC 1800 EX range and the DC 2800 EX range. The selection of the most suitable dust extractor depends on the specific application requirements and the height/length of the extraction point.
Dustcontrol contributes to a clean and healthy working environment
Dustcontrol AB was founded in 1972 and develops advanced extraction systems and dust extractors for all types of manufacturing industries and construction sites. The result is healthy and efficient workplaces. The products are certified and approved for use with hazardous dust and they clean the air by up to 99.995 percent. Dustcontrol’s head office and production facilities are located in Sweden with subsidiaries in Germany, Austria, the UK, the US and Finland.
DC Reach is now available for purchase and implementation. For more information about the system, its features, and how it can benefit your business, please visit the product page.
Note to Editors: For media inquiries, please contact email@example.com. High-resolution images and additional information are available upon request.
Safer and More Hygienic Food Production With A New Source Extraction System From Dustcontrol
Swedish Dustcontrol AB is boosting its product portfolio with a comprehensive source extraction system specially developed for the food industry. Hygiene requirements for the food industry are extremely stringent and the source extraction system ‘Good For Food’ contributes to increased safety, hygiene and cost-efficiency in production.
Good for Food meets both EU and FDA requirements for safe and hygienic food production. The suction brushes are made from antistatic material, can be cleaned hygienically (autoclavable) and provide the possibility of automatic detection. Colour coding of brushes and accessories minimises the risk of cross-contamination, and all equipment has been designed for smooth handling. The brushes are complemented by a full range of cleaning accessories and hoses especially produced for the food industry.
The system’s pre-separator also makes it possible for food producers to recycle materials that have been separated out, for example grain, flour, spices and other dry foodstuffs, which has a positive effect on the entire economics of production.
Max af Klintberg is the technician responsible for Dustcontrol’s new food system:
– Dustcontrol has almost fifty years of experience in advanced extraction systems and dust extractors for all types of manufacturing industries. Our goal with this system has been to develop a complete and simplified system for the food industry. The new system will help food manufacturers to raise both quality and efficiency of their production processes, leading to increased profitability. Good for Food will be available from week 7.
Dustcontrol’s extraction- and cleaning system for the food industry meets the following technical standards and regulations:
- (EC) No 1935/2004: Materials and articles intended to come into contact with food.
- (EC) No 2023/2006: Good manufacturing practice for materials and articles intended to come into contact with food.
- (EC) No 10/2011: Plastic materials and articles intended to come into contact with food.
- FDA (Food and Drug Administration)- (21CFR 174-178): Regulations for materials intended to come into contact with food.
- FDA 21CFR117.40: Good manufacturing practice for equipment and utensils.
- EN 1.4404 / AISI 316L: Stainless and acid-resistant steel.
Dustcontrol contributes to a clean and healthy work environment
Dustcontrol AB was founded in 1972. The company develops advanced extraction systems and dust extractors for all types of manufacturing industries and construction sites. The result is healthy and efficient workplaces. The products are certified and approved for use with hazardous dust and they clean the air to 99.995 per cent. Dustcontrol’s head office and production facilities are located in Sweden with subsidiaries in Germany, Austria, the UK, the US, and Finland.