The DC Tromb Turbo VFD Asbestos is especially developed for asbestos dust extraction that demands long operation times on large construction sites. And with a Longopac solution in this powerful dust extractor you have everything you need for a safe and efficient operation. If you require extra long hose length for your asbestos operations, DC Tromb Turbo VFD Asbestos is the best choice. The DC Tromb Turbo VFD Asbestos can be ordered with three different discharge solutions:
- a) Steel container
- c) Plastic bag – Intellibag
- L) Longopac
- Compact design for continuous performance
- Built-in frequency converter (VFD): Users can adjust the machine’s flow to achieve optimal performance.
- Long operation times on large construction sites
- Three different collection containers: container (a), bag (intellibag) (c) and Longopac (L)
- Covers various working widths on floor, wall and ceiling processing machines – from 125 to 500 diameter – especially for asbestos removal work, but also for standard renovation work.
- Possibility for multiple suction points – for customers who want to connect several devices to one dust extractor.
- Fits in small vans and can be easily moved by two employees.
All models are certified by the German occupational safety institute IFA. The DC Tromb H c/L Turbo VFD Asbestos variants are fitted with a protective enclosure for the safe handling of asbestos waste. This protects the plastic discharge bag (intellibag) (c) or the Longopac liner (L). The machines are tested and certified according to:
- IEC 60335-1
- IEC 60335-2-69, 22. Annex AA
- TRGS 519